Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently saw another Infiniti model with an illuminated front logo emblem and it looked AMAZING.

After searching high and low online, it seems that they only make those for certain models (primarily, Q50, Q60, and G37). If anyone could point me in the right direction of someone who might sell these or be able to do a custom piece, I would be so grateful!

Desperately,
Didi0:)

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi all,

I recently saw another Infiniti model with an illuminated front logo emblem and it looked AMAZING.

After searching high and low online, it seems that they only make those for certain models (primarily, Q50, Q60, and G37). If anyone could point me in the right direction of someone who might sell these or be able to do a custom piece, I would be so grateful!

Desperately,
Didi0:)
I second this! I ordered some Infiniti Logo projecting puddle lights for under the driver and passenger doors. Searched Amazon high and low for this same exact thing. All I could find were the ones you mentioned here (Q50 mainly). but I too would love to find one for the QX60!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I second this! I ordered some Infiniti Logo projecting puddle lights for under the driver and passenger doors. Searched Amazon high and low for this same exact thing. All I could find were the ones you mentioned here (Q50 mainly). but I too would love to find one for the QX60!
Can you share which puddle lights you ordered? I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find any for the ‘17 QX60.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can you share which puddle lights you ordered? I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find any for the ‘17 QX60.
I went back in Amazon and it couldn't find the page for the ones I ordered, even though it was only like 7 months ago. I just searched Amazon again and found this, which I am 95% sure is the exact same ones I bought for mine:

https://www.amazon.com/LED-Car-Door-Courtesy-Light/dp/B01NBIP0FN/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Infiniti+QX60+logo+projector+courtesy+light&qid=1573676303&sr=8-2

That being said, keep in mind my QX60 is a 2015, not '17 I am not sure if the dimensions of this light changed from '15 to '17 and if I'm not mistaken, these were the second set of these lights I had to buy on Amazon, first set didn't end up being the right ones, I think they were for the sedans, as they were shorter and wider. My '15 has longer, skinnier (by comparison) lights on the underside of the doors. I would try searching Amazon for "2017 QX60 logo projector courtesy light" or some variation of that. Once you find the right ones, it literally takes like 20 seconds to remove the old light and install the new ones.

It's too bad they don't make a backlit or borderlit LED type of hood ornament/logo piece. That would be AMAZING looking at night.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went back in Amazon and it couldn't find the page for the ones I ordered, even though it was only like 7 months ago. I just searched Amazon again and found this, which I am 95% sure is the exact same ones I bought for mine:

https://www.amazon.com/LED-Car-Door-Courtesy-Light/dp/B01NBIP0FN/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Infiniti+QX60+logo+projector+courtesy+light&qid=1573676303&sr=8-2

That being said, keep in mind my QX60 is a 2015, not '17 I am not sure if the dimensions of this light changed from '15 to '17 and if I'm not mistaken, these were the second set of these lights I had to buy on Amazon, first set didn't end up being the right ones, I think they were for the sedans, as they were shorter and wider. My '15 has longer, skinnier (by comparison) lights on the underside of the doors. I would try searching Amazon for "2017 QX60 logo projector courtesy light" or some variation of that. Once you find the right ones, it literally takes like 20 seconds to remove the old light and install the new ones.

It's too bad they don't make a backlit or borderlit LED type of hood ornament/logo piece. That would be AMAZING looking at night.
Thank you!! I guess I might take a chance and order! And I totally agree on the front emblem - I really would like to have a lighted one. So sleek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts