Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well guys i am cutting and pasting my bumper LED install from another forum... But they are not posting. I am not sure if it is being held up by the moderator for review.....
Airlaird

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well guys i am cutting and pasting my bumper LED install from another forum... But they are not posting. I am not sure if it is being held up by the moderator for review.....
Airlaird
could be because you are bringing duplicate content? Not sure really...

Try altering some of the words... and using IMG URLS to insert the pictures

are you getting a message saying the post is up for mod review or something?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah....i am getting a message say something like waiting for review from moderator...but i guess i give up. I have tried posting three times. All in different areas of the forum like all things electrical and of course the how to forum twice.
I have an e-mail into the moderator...but maybe there isnt a moderator. Sorry guys,
I tried!!!!
Airlaird

·
Registered
89 Posts
Usually you can just copy the image URL and then use the picture button to wrap it and embed it. You can also upload the picture to the photo album part of the forum. You could also just put a link in so that we can follow it to see.

·
Administrator
157 Posts
Pictures should work now airlaird. Let me know if you need anything else to assist you with posting this project. ;)

Well.....I am off work all week so ya'll have to put up with my posts. As we all know and are aware of...the fact that our 2013 Infiniti has NO DRL's is absolute stupidity. The Benefits of DRL's have been proven time and time again for safety. I cannot believe our JX does not have them. I plan to rectify that.
I am no stranger to cutting and grinding on cars as I have always done many mods on my past cars. Honestly, I can make things look factory and I plan on doing the same with the Phillips 5 LED DRL's. These came from Greece of all places but the three week wait for $129.00 shipped was worth it!

My plan is to make these flush, clean and look like they are OEM. This may take me all week as it is cold in Dallas and tough to work with your hands outside. As you can see, I plan to fit these 7" long lights...in a 6 inch long factory slot. Cutting and grinding will be involved...yeah..I am a little nervous ;-)
Bear with me on my journey
airlaird

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another note...as you can see (using the double sided tape supplied with the kit), I have taped the DRL module to the top of the fuse box.
airlaird

·
Registered
18 Posts
looking forward to seeing the how-to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts