Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! Happy Labor Day Monday!

My old 2004 Mercury Mountaineer was totaled by Sandy-The Hurricane. The insurance company took good care of me. I am now looking to buy a car.

I like (i mean love) the look of the Audi Q7, tested drove Acura MDX and fell in love, and now I am investigating the performance, the drive, the feedback of the Infiniti QX60 (and the Hybrid).

I am here to learn all I can and to HEAR your story. I live in Manhattan and I have two dealerships that are close to me.

I tested the QX60 the other day and I was a little blown away. The MDX did feel a bit more of what I like. I just have to adjust those seats on the QX60 and find the right spot.

Wish me well... I am going to visit the dealership in NJ to see what their rates are and if they offer any bigger and better deal than here in NYC.

Happy Labor Day Monday!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Jackie!

Glad to hear insurance took care of you, was it hard to get through them consider how many people had to file claims during the hurricane?
What will you be using the QX60 for? Do you have a family you'll be hauling around in it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts