Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When trying to play back music from my iPhone 5S via the USB (not bluetooth) I can't seem to get to play a song. I've had the same phone since I bought the car, and had no problems. But now It reads my artists, songs, albums, etc, from my iPhone - allows me to pic an artist or an album..but when I get down to the song (when I click it) - it does nothing. The song does not play. I haven't done anything in the settings, or my iPhone - no new software - it just all of a sudden won't play the song I pick. When I tried it on an old iPhone 5 (not an S - and with no SIM card) - it picks and plays the song - no problem. I took it to the dealer, and they tried an old iPod (worked fine) and someone's iPhone 6 (which didn't work). Strange

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yes that is strange.

Since the 5 (non-S) on lightning works and the 5S doesn't, I'm inclined to rule out the QX or audio wouldn't work for both phones.

Have you docked your new 5S before, and has it played audio? If you don't have a home docking-stereo, drop by the Apple store and play a quick song on a demo unit.

The classic "Reboot the phone" works for a lot of strange situations.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rebooting the phone worked! Thanks so much for the suggestion....I should've thought of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts