Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new QX60 with less than 2000 miles and one month old. When i turned the car on Saturday morning the center screen was frozen. Nothing worked, including the radio, navigation, climate control. The defrost was stuck on high and I could not turn it off and the screen showed the XM satellite symbol (but i could not change it). I was far a away from where I bought the call so called the nearest dealer in Rhode Island - they were no help. After calling 6 Infiniti dealers service places from Rhode Island to NY, finally the CT dealer had me try to reboot the computer (that did not work). So i drove 5.5 hours with the defrost on high and nothing working back to PA. I will be bringing the car to the local dealer Monday morning.
Anyone experience this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do have a Qx60 without nav but i also have Q50 with Nav.
Yesterday, as you know q50 has 2 touch screens. Upper screen is mainly for Nav and back up camera and bottom screen is for Command, setting, type destinations, information, fuel economy buttons etc.
I had no problem when I drove. Nav back up camera worked fine, but when i got to walmart (i have a habit of reverse parking)
My upper screen blacked out when i put it in Drive to Reverse. I thought the computer froze so i turned off the ignition and restarted the car. Lower screen works and i can click buttons and stuff but top screen Still didn't work (figured the top screen went out) so called the infiniti dealer and complaint, after walked out of walmart started my car to go home, screen turned on, camera works fine... so i guess it is just nissan thing ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did you have your iPhone connected via USB? Not sure how if it is the same issue, I have noticed this probably 2-3 times in last 12 months on my Murano. Generally restarting after removing the phone fixes the issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new QX60 with less than 2000 miles and one month old. When i turned the car on Saturday morning the center screen was frozen. Nothing worked, including the radio, navigation, climate control. The defrost was stuck on high and I could not turn it off and the screen showed the XM satellite symbol (but i could not change it). I was far a away from where I bought the call so called the nearest dealer in Rhode Island - they were no help. After calling 6 Infiniti dealers service places from Rhode Island to NY, finally the CT dealer had me try to reboot the computer (that did not work). So i drove 5.5 hours with the defrost on high and nothing working back to PA. I will be bringing the car to the local dealer Monday morning.
Anyone experience this?
We are having the same problem with our 2014. What were the instructions for rebooting. What did you find out when you took yours to the dealer?

Please update us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts