Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New to the forum as a member although I've been reading various threads for some time now. Thanks everyone for contributing as you all have helped us to make the decision to purchase a QX60.

We are going to the dealership this weekend to sign for a new 2014 QX60 V6 AWD. It will be loaded with the following:

Premium
Premium Plus
Technology
Deluxe Touring
Theater
Maple Interior
Cargo Package
Splash Guards
Roof Rails
Cross Rails
Stainless Steel Illuminated Kick Plates
Bumper Protector

All this for $54,100 out the door all fees, taxes, and DMV included. The car we are looking at seem to have sat on the lot since Sept. Dealership probably motivated to move this.

Is this a good deal??

Color is Diamond Slate. Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
A $57-58K car for $54K OTD? That sounds like a smokin' deal. I wouldn't sell it for that cheap.

Reactions: ningster

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input Sinecure. Looks like you've been a very active member here as I have read various posts/threads that you've replied to.

We are very excited and am awaiting in-home delivery within the next hr. or so. Really positive experience with dealership so far. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for your input.
negotiations went very fast...wanted to make sure we did okay.

it was the first time getting In-Home delivery of a car. for those who haven't tried it i highly recommend it. it was very pleasant and quick...paperwork done in less than an hr. we have two kids under 2...the thought of dragging the family for delivery at the dealership sounds like torture. could have taken half the day easily...plus 1 hr. total drive time.

this was one of the many articles i read that pointed me to this new way of car purchasing and New-Car Home Delivery:
New-Car Home Delivery

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
I know our dealership provides this service and it really is nice. I've heard of them driving hours to distant communities to get the customer the car they want. Pretty nice service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is a perfect example of what Infiniti is trying to accomplish. I love seeing other dealerships throughout the country showing this good of customer service because it really brings Infiniti together as a whole. Congrats on your new vehicle and let us know if you ever have any questions!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That sounds like a great deal. And that is almost precisely what I am working with my local dealer to find. So far, they have one on the lot that is close (it's Black exterior, but only 2WD). Going to meet with him again tomorrow to see what we can figure out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That sounds like a great deal. And that is almost precisely what I am working with my local dealer to find. So far, they have one on the lot that is close (it's Black exterior, but only 2WD). Going to meet with him again tomorrow to see what we can figure out.
Good luck! Keep us posted on your search for one. Jow long have you been working with your dealer to find one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got mine at 47,900 out the door price

QX60 - AWD
Premium
Premium plus
Theatre package
Spalsh gaurds
Rear bumper protector
Taxes
DMV title
all included in the price

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just for reference, I got a QX60 fully loaded sticker price 58,395 for 51,450 - or close to 7k off MSRP (taxes + title + $299 dealer doc fee separate). Financed through Infiniti but the rate was very competitive. I also felt that the dealer may have had offered better had I pushed - I sort of just showed him the Truecar numbers (which was about $6400 off sticker) and we got to the final number rather quickly!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good luck! Keep us posted on your search for one. Jow long have you been working with your dealer to find one?
Thanks! I've been looking around at different cars for a few weeks (different models from different manufacturers), and working with my local dealer (Lake Norman Infiniti in Cornelius, NC) for about 2 weeks.

They are shipping in a QX60 that matches our wants/needs from Kentucky, and I should be taking delivery in the next couple of days!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts