Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the new 2019 qx60 loaner for the weekend,and it has a nicer looking in dash and navi interface.
Is there a update we can do to get it to look like the new one?
I’ve been looking all over the internet for this information and can’t seem to find any.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had the new 2019 qx60 loaner for the weekend,and it has a nicer looking in dash and navi interface.
I’ve been looking all over the internet for this information and can’t seem to find any.
Thanks

Nope. 16 uses infiniti connection, 17+ changed to the intouch. No way to update the system, they are completely different. Would be nice if there was an option to upgrade the android auto though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. 16 uses infiniti connection, 17+ changed to the intouch. No way to update the system, they are completely different. Would be nice if there was an option to upgrade the android auto though.

Thank you for replying,yes it would be nice to see more tech in that department,after all we are paying for luxury vehicles here....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would it be possible to just buy the AV unit and swap it out AKA do a conversion kit?. I'm assuming if you buy the entire AV unit the software is contained in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

Check out this option. I’m looking at doing this to my wife’s car for Christmas. They have a 2015-2016 version. Wireless CarPlay and AndroidAuto Integration for Infinity QX60 2017-2020 – GTA Car Kits

·
Registered
655 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts