Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 2016 price is about $700 more than the similarly equipped 2015 model. I think the price increase is justified by the redesign improvements. Also, it is supposed to be quieter than the previous one due to use of acoustic glass.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Greater Boston are getting them in. Haven't seen them in person yet. But I notice the Hemosa Blue are quite popular choice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw it at a dealership near me in the Bay Area. They have a couple of them. No incentives on these yet. If I were to buy it again, I would go for the 2015 model. There is not a lot of difference in the looks/features specially for the price difference you would end up paying.

Greater Boston are getting them in. Haven't seen them in person yet. But I notice the Hemosa Blue are quite popular choice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Plenty in Charlotte NC. Not sure why thought. Between the 2 dealerships they had about 60 2015's in stock last week...now they have about 10 2016 each

·
Registered
10 Posts
BTW, has anyone checked the prices closely..it may be cheaper by few hundred dollars on how one may load it. Example the rear bumper is included in premium, illuminated sill is included in premium plus, if you intended to get these they may come out overall cheaper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts