Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just traded in my 2014 Q50 for a 2014 QX60 - I needed more space. This is the base model without the Premium Package level of sound system. My iPhone will play when connected, but it will only shuffle the songs. If I choose an album or playlist on my phone it will tell it to shuffle coming from the car - and if I tell it not to on the phone, then it will switch it back after the song finishes.

Am I missing something in a menu on the car? Is there a way to turn off Shuffle?? The menus are very limited on the standard trim package so I'm kind of stuck, thanks!!

Scott

·
Registered
475 Posts
Keep pressing the AUX button until the shuffle setting you want appears on the radio screen. You can turn it off, or have it repeat...there's several menu options, but you have to select it on radio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same issue last night with my wife's phone but mine is fine, will do more test later
Are both your phones running on the same operating system? These kinds of problems seems so common these days so I'm wondering if there are any solutions for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts