Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is really a shame that Infiniti does not incorporate rear sunshades into the doors like many other luxury vehicles do (and also non-luxury - like the Toyota Highlander). I have a couple of toddlers in car seats in the back, and have tried various 3rd party stick-on, roll up etc. products to keep the sun out of their faces - most of them seem to last a few months to a year.

How have others on the forum solved this problem - any specific products, solutions with links?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
250 Posts
In Florida, 5% tints are illegal and you will get ticketed. I have in previous vehicles. I'm also hoping to find a decent solution to block out sun from hitting my son. Stick on shades have sucked in our experience in my wife's car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tried the Tesla shades (not Affiliated to Tesla Motors). disappointed in a couple of area. 1. Shade covers only about 80%. 2. Shade is a hook on glass approach. 3. The 3m velcro just won't stick well on the softtouch panels especially the panel are not even.

Guess next is the DIY approach, gonna use the hardware in the tesla shade to make my own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts