Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was working solo and on the clock (baby sleeping) yesterday so didn't have time to take pictures but this explanation should be all you need. I accessed the back of the fog light housing through the wheel wells. Turn the wheel all the way to the inside of the side you're working on. Remove the three screws along the vertical edge of the plastic housing, then the three holding the underside of the same plastic piece. Gently but firmly pull the plastic housing away from the bumper. There are some plastic tabs along the vertical side. Be careful not to bend them too much lest they snap off. Once the housing is open, you should be able to reach one had behind to access the back of the bulb and reach the other hand through the front of the bumper to grab the bulb and swap it for the new one. The left side is a tighter fit because there's an obstruction (like a small radiator) in the way but the right side is easier. I have large hands and arms so I ended up with scrapes and bruises but it's do-able. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts