Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my QX60 and I have been looking online for All-weather mats and cargo protectors. I just scheduled a visit for a recall and decided to look at the parts. Score!! I found mats for less than you can find anywhere else right now. 27% off Mats $134 for 4 mats and $72 for the cargo protector. I like that it's 3 pieces and will work with seats up or down or mixed. If you've been waiting to get your mats or any other parts, look now!

Cargo Area Protector with Flip-Up Function. Graphite - power
999C3-R2106
Quantity: 1
$72.22

All Season (4-piece / Black)
999E1-R5000
$134.26

·
Registered
463 Posts
I just bought my QX60 and I have been looking online for All-weather mats and cargo protectors. I just scheduled a visit for a recall and decided to look at the parts. Score!! I found mats for less than you can find anywhere else right now. 27% off Mats $134 for 4 mats and $72 for the cargo protector. I like that it's 3 pieces and will work with seats up or down or mixed. If you've been waiting to get your mats or any other parts, look now!

Cargo Area Protector with Flip-Up Function. Graphite - power
999C3-R2106
$72.22

All Season (4-piece / Black)
999E1-R5000
$134.26
Those look like the Infiniti all weather mats and cargo protector. I bought mine from the dealer when the vehicle is new in 2014, they’ve held up well... still look new, no wear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look like the Infiniti all weather mats and cargo protector. I bought mine from the dealer when the vehicle is new in 2014, they’ve held up well... still look new, no wear.
I went and picked them up yesterday and they helped me get everything installed. I am so happy it included all 3 rows! The cargo protector will be great, there were already missing carpet areas on the back of the seats from general wear of the previous owner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been looking for the OEM floor mats for my older G37, wonder if they have them as well. Thanks for the info!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts