Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much with the Infiniti ZQX60 cost? The only thing I read is that the hybrid powertrain will cost $3k more than the petrol version.

Does this mean the current sticker price of $42,245 will stay the same for this year 2014 model?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I don't think the price will be any different from last year's model.
If anything there will be a slight price increase but definitely nothing that will make a big difference. Paying for the vehicle monthly, you'll end up paying a few bucks more, nothing to be concerned about.

·
Registered
38 Posts
From what I read, the QX60 will rise in price from the JX35 model. It should retail for around the $46,000 when it launches by the end of summer. But nothing is confirmed yet. The hybrid version sells for $3000 more over the petrol version.

·
Registered
323 Posts
From what I read, the QX60 will rise in price from the JX35 model. It should retail for around the $46,000 when it launches by the end of summer. But nothing is confirmed yet. The hybrid version sells for $3000 more over the petrol version.
Yup, there will be a price increase from the 2013 Infinit JX35, but nothing we should be concerned about since these price increases from production year to production year are very little.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How much with the Infiniti ZQX60 cost? The only thing I read is that the hybrid powertrain will cost $3k more than the petrol version.

Does this mean the current sticker price of $42,245 will stay the same for this year 2014 model?
I don't think the price will increase any further. This new Qx60 by the sounds of it is just a rebadged JX beside the new 2.5L hybrid engine.
the body and everything else will be the same.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't think the price will increase any further. This new Qx60 by the sounds of it is just a rebadged JX beside the new 2.5L hybrid engine.
the body and everything else will be the same.
On the regular prices do increase but not my much that we can complain about. Just depends on how good or bad the economy is as well. I think it will still remain under $45k.

·
Registered
36 Posts

this will have to depend whether or not there will be a revision of the QX60. since they will just be rebadging the current JX to a QX60.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts