Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When exactly is the 2014 Infiniti Q60 Hybrid suppose to arrive in the U.S.A. & Canada?

So far I heard the hybrid QX60 can arrive as soon as fall 203.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't see that. Thanks. The AWD only costs an extra 1k. That's not too bad. :)
Indeed, with AWD being $1000 more I don't see why anyone would not want to get the AWD model. All wheel drive is far better than anything else. It might even be better for towing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
1k is a bargain for AWD. I wonder why it's priced so low. With an installments plan, there's practically no difference at all. What advantage does getting a RWD have over an AWD? People would have to be out of their mind to pass it up.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1k is a bargain for AWD. I wonder why it's priced so low. With an installments plan, there's practically no difference at all. What advantage does getting a RWD have over an AWD? People would have to be out of their mind to pass it up.
Infiniti probably priced it really low just to make the QX60 vehicle line up seem more attractive than it's competition. I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking a hit because of how they priced the QX60. wouldn't matter much to them anyway since they probably make up the loss elsewhere with other vehicles.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts

$1000 is what the Lexus RX is like too, and seems like the industry standard for this segment of SUV's, so really weren't not getting a bargain here, it's just Infiniti securing sales otherwise people would be going to Lexus for this AWD Hybrid/non-hybrid SUV.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Indeed, with AWD being $1000 more I don't see why anyone would not want to get the AWD model. All wheel drive is far better than anything else. It might even be better for towing.
Nothing sounds that bad as an upgrade but once you get it there with options next thing you know your in the hole with $10,000 worth of upgrades then add tax on that. This is how they get you sadly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
$1000 is what the Lexus RX is like too, and seems like the industry standard for this segment of SUV's, so really weren't not getting a bargain here, it's just Infiniti securing sales otherwise people would be going to Lexus for this AWD Hybrid/non-hybrid SUV.
Yup I agree nothing special in the SUX segment pretty much the same standards and price. But I don't think Infiniti make their sales from bargains anyways. Just be glad that they aren't making any significant price increases for their line ups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts