Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The QX60 Hybrid will achieve a 24 percent improvement in fuel economy, which will boost it from the current 21 to 26 mpg combined. The current JX35 front-wheel-drive model is rated at 18/24 mpg. This is quite the improvement.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't wait for the final EPA rating. The heard the goal by Infiniti was increase fuel economy by 15%, but 24% would be incredible if they achieved it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can't wait for the final EPA rating. The heard the goal by Infiniti was increase fuel economy by 15%, but 24% would be incredible if they achieved it.
Better than that are real world gas mileage numbers, the EPA doesn't always get it right, real world numbers by people living in parts of the world we live in is better IMO.

·
Registered
295 Posts
they should really look into making carbon fiber parts for their vehicles, higher end car makers are already doing it. just imagine what panels and parts of the car can be replaced with CF, giving us more gas mileage in the long run.

·
Registered
44 Posts
they should really look into making carbon fiber parts for their vehicles, higher end car makers are already doing it. just imagine what panels and parts of the car can be replaced with CF, giving us more gas mileage in the long run.
Carbon Fiber is great for losing weight. The only problem is it's expensive to use. Maybe for a premium trim for the QX60 but I doubt many buyers would want to pay for it in the standard version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts