Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just bought a 2017 Infiniti QX60 fully loaded. I have changed all the interior bulbs with LED bulbs but having problems finding front dome light LED bulbs. The OEM bulbs are of type Sylvania 57LL.BP2 and entire internet has a 194 mapped to this configuration which is totally wrong. Anyone is same boat? Can someone suggest me website/store where they think might have this exception. I tried all my resources on this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

Just bought a 2017 Infiniti QX60 fully loaded. I have changed all the interior bulbs with LED bulbs but having problems finding front dome light LED bulbs. The OEM bulbs are of type Sylvania 57LL.BP2 and entire internet has a 194 mapped to this configuration which is totally wrong. Anyone is same boat? Can someone suggest me website/store where they think might have this exception. I tried all my resources on this.

Thanks!
if you're talking about the front, we use these

it works fine so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could use a small flat screw driver if you don't have any other tools, and start from the farther end. Once popped out a little, you could pull by hand then.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi,

Thanks!

yesssss!!!!!! I have been super frustrated by this for the past couple of days!!! I am currently going through my obligatory LED bulb switchover for the interior and many exterior lights LOL HUGE SHOUT OUT TO masterloc for the AMAZON link!!! After two other returns that were in fact not correct, I am super excited to finally get the right ones in the mail. On the bright side, I am getting REALLY good at getting the covers off of the map light housings LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts