Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across this site and thought I can post my ongoing infiniti qx60 ac problems hopefully I can get some help from the valued members of this site. I have a2014 QX60 S (90k miles) and 3 years ago AC start blowing warm air. I went to mu auto shop and they told me I need a new compressor which I did agree to replace. I paid $1500 and they told me I have 12 months warranty. 13 months after, same issue happened again AC blowing warm air and it doesn’t engage. I went to the dealer this time and guess what, they said I need a new compressor. Call me naive, but I agreed to install a new one for another $1500 hoping the dealer knows what he is doing. Last month, ac did the same thing again. I went to another autoshop and they told me the IPDM need to be replaced and they charged me $2000 to replace it. They told me they guarantee their work for 2 years and they are confident that the IPDM isvthe problem not to compressor. 3.5 weeks after they replaced the ipdm, you guessed it, the AC blowing warm air again. Of course i will go back to the same shop because they guaranteed their work. At this point, I can’t trust the dealer or the autoshop that worked on my AC. I would appreciate someone dhare with me their thoughts on what the **** is happening with my QX60 and any recommendations will be very much appreciated. Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts