Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, fellow QX6o owners!
I have recently got myself a 2017_QX6o_w/ DA pkg, a bold move from 2017_Toyo_HiHy_Ltd_Plt.
No doubt I love my QX6o but I have to admit that I miss the Toyo MPG & Toyota Entune vs what is offered in the Infiniti dash unit.
From my understanding, you get a 6 mo. trial of Infiniti InTouch included in the prem. plus pkg. Has anyone able to successfully try the remote start/stop, lock/unlock & ‘Alexa’ from his/her smartphone because no matter what I attempt, mine does not work. Apparently, I have tried reaching out to InfinitiUSA and I have been told that I need to go to a dealer to have my radio unit activated.
Will update with the outcome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Your dealer should have activated it for you when you purchased the car. Assuming you're in USA. They'd most likely have used an iPad to do this - although you can do it on a computer.

Once it is activated, you'll want to download the app from playstore/app store. If its a 17, you want the "Infiniti Intouch Services" app. You'll also have a login for the owner portal on the infinitiusa.com web site.

New 17 QX60's come with 6 months of Intouch Services free. I think the '18's are coming with one year of premium and 4 years of the basic version of the service. If someone really cares, let me know and I'll look up the details and distinctions. But leemcard, contact your salesperson. And they're unresponsive, call customer care again and let them know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts