Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Occasionally we see forum postings regarding extended warranties. In the past there has been several inquiries on this and the JX35 forums regarding purchaisng an extended warranty. Previously, my dealership was selling The Mechanic Warranty rather than the Infiniti Warranty when purchasing our original JX and later the QX60.

We've heard from several Forum members that their dealerships were selling optional non-Infiniti warranties as well and wanted to know if there were other places to shop for an extended warranty. Previously one of our members found a dealership in New Jersey that offered very completive pricing with reasonable payment options. I just contacted Circle Infiniti to see if they were still offering competitive pricing and they are. For those interested, the point of contact is Marcus at Circle Infiniti in New Jersey (732-389-1200).

I wanted to share this information for members that may be interested in shopping for an extended warranty outside of their dealership for competitive pricing. If you know of other dealerships offering competitive pricing and financing, please feel free to post their information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Occasionally we see forum postings regarding extended warranties. In the past there has been several inquiries on this and the JX35 forums regarding purchaisng an extended warranty. Previously, my dealership was selling The Mechanic Warranty rather than the Infiniti Warranty when purchasing our original JX and later the QX60.

We've heard from several Forum members that their dealerships were selling optional non-Infiniti warranties as well and wanted to know if there were other places to shop for an extended warranty. Previously one of our members found a dealership in New Jersey that offered very completive pricing with reasonable payment options. I just contacted Circle Infiniti to see if they were still offering competitive pricing and they are. For those interested, the point of contact is Marcus at Circle Infiniti in New Jersey (732-389-1200).

I wanted to share this information for members that may be interested in shopping for an extended warranty outside of their dealership for competitive pricing. If you know of other dealerships offering competitive pricing and financing, please feel free to post their information.
Thank you for sharing! My wife's QX60 has 53K with 4 months to go (until the 4 year mark)...so I am interested. Do you happen to know if Circle Infiniti (Marcus) sells both the Infiniti EPP and the non-Infiniti warranties? Any recommendations?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts