Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Infiniti Elite Extended Warranty

37K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Sinecure 
You might also want to try calling up Infiniti customer service to see what is possible, i'm not sure if it varies from dealer to dealer but at least with calling you would be able to find that out.
I hate to open this thread again, but calling Infiniti will do no good. They do confirm that we can buy the warranty anywhere but will not get involved in the price.

I will be looking for suggestions from you all about a good price. Also, when would it be too late? I had been told that as long as the 4 year original new car warranty is still good, that we can buy this Elite Warranty.

Does anyone know if this Elite Warranty includes the CVT? I mean can they dare claim that after, say 6 years, it would be considered normal wear?

I WAS trying to buy what was described as the "Elite Extended Protection Plan". We wanted 8 Years, 100,000 miles and $100 deductible. No problem...plan looked GREAT. Towing, and about everything covered. Just give me the contract.

Well, we looked at our Dealers plan/contract and went to one of the other dealers from this and other forums.

WOW!!! Have you people read the Contract vs. the Plan? The plan looks great, but the contract spells out it is for Mechanical breakdown only! The plan says it covers Audio/Video/Navagation and towing up to 250 miles. The Contract says Mechanical only and towing is limited to $100.

I called Infiniti and they said the plans they offer are actually a plan from Quality Guard Plus and gave me their Phone number to call...as they were at lunch when I called Infiniti! When I did get to call that number, all I could get were voice recordings. I selected an option for people who had a claim pending and was told to wait 15 minutes.

So, what am I missing here, or am I the only one who noticed that the contract is NOT the same as the Plan?

I guess that my wife is very concerned that they would say that, for example, Nav or Cameras being electronic are NOT considered a Mechanical Breakdown.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.