Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Back in the end of March I purchased 2014 QX60 with 34000 miles. Since then I've had transmission TCM recall, Roof rack weatherstripping replaced, Tailgate lift supports replaced, Instrument Cluster replaced, Fuel sending unit replaced, Brakes and Rotors , and New tires. I've only used the vehicle for about 6 months. Its been in the repair shop for about a combined 30 days at least. I've contacted Infiniti Consumer affairs and I have a case going. But, how does the Infiniti Buy Back program all work?. Is there any thing else that I should do?.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to the forum. Back in the end of March I purchased 2014 QX60 with 34000 miles. Since then I've had transmission TCM recall, Roof rack weatherstripping replaced, Tailgate lift supports replaced, Instrument Cluster replaced, Fuel sending unit replaced, Brakes and Rotors , and New tires. I've only used the vehicle for about 6 months. Its been in the repair shop for about a combined 30 days at least. I've contacted Infiniti Consumer affairs and I have a case going. But, how does the Infiniti Buy Back program all work?. Is there any thing else that I should do?.
I might be totally off on this but typically the buyback program is for original owners where a SINGLE problem was tried 3 times and could not be repaired hence its deemed as a lemon and the manufacturer buyback is offered.
You have diff issues with diff parts...i have had on 2014 Qx60 hybrid (purchased Jan 2017 with 45k miles) so far (12v battery, transmission software update..eventually transmission replacement). now i have a creaking passenger window, an RPM needle thats constantly shaking at idle. Still, having owned a BMW, Mercedes and plenty of prior infinitis, i will take these issues anyday over a problem that the dealership cannot fix (like my 535i's 2 time injector replacement and still knocking, bad leveling headlight deemed by dealership as "within bounds") etc. This is the price of admission for luxury cars - loaded with complex tech. My other Q50 Hybrid sport - has a exhaust leak in the cabin, my prior G35 Sedan - zero issues, M37 - zero issues. Atleast the Infiniti dealership near me (Infiniti of Gwinnett) has an amazing service section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts