Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm brand new here. I received my brand new 2020 QX60 last week and I cannot use In-Touch Services. I have called, there have been support tickets via email....all claiming I can access the services. Both the web login and app tell me that I cannot accept the terms and conditions agreement due to an error. I have tried various browsers, deleted cookies, removed and added my vehicle. No luck. Every time I call Infiniti, they are unsure what to do. Searching the forums, I have had no luck finding anyone using In-Touch in Canada .... is it actually here??? Any info, advice, experiences would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry, not available on my 2014. You need to call your salesman and have him help you set it up. It is the dealership’s responsible to help you with this service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually have a problem where I bought a canadian vehicle that had been imported to the states. I cannot use intouch because the software only looks for canadian cell carriers. However, in one of my online chats with someone on the infinity intouch site they provided the link for Nissan Canada intouch app. Try starting an online chat and see if they can get you pointed in the right direction

1 - 3 of 3 Posts