Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was in seacrh of used/preowned QX60 in Memphis area and landed onto this forum. I am thinking of buying 2015 QX60 thru Carvana or Vroom but not sure if am paying more than the worth. For ex: one QX60 in carvana is 40000 miles and quotes at $25000. Is this good price and is Carvana reliable?

Are there any local reliable guys to get this at a better price?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi,

I was in seacrh of used/preowned QX60 in Memphis area and landed onto this forum. I am thinking of buying 2015 QX60 thru Carvana or Vroom but not sure if am paying more than the worth. For ex: one QX60 in carvana is 40000 miles and quotes at $25000. Is this good price and is Carvana reliable?

Are there any local reliable guys to get this at a better price?

This example seems like it could be a very reasonable deal, depending on the physical condition of the vehicle, maintenance history, options equipped, etc... I've never used one of those car buying services though, I've always been a little leery of them.... guy across the street got a car through Carvana last fall, but then they came back and picked it up, and he got another car from a dealer in the area. He isn't outside much though, so I didn't get to ask him why he returned it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts