Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick introduction to say hello. I haved moved here from an other forum which was very inactive. I was known for my DIY pics on modifications to my JX.. I have installed Phillips LED driving lights inside the factory bumper and I have recently installed Hella fog lights to help out on the night vision with the very dim factory HIDs. I can tell by the many posts on here this is a VERY active forum.
I have a 2013 JX and live in Dallas. Thankyou for having me.
airlaird

·
Registered
148 Posts
welcome aboard airlaird! Which JX forum were you on previously?

Post up some pics of your modded rig, would like to see the Hellas particularly...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the forum. would love to see the DIY's you do.
Do you have any DIY's and How-To's that you can post up on this forum at the moment?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
You have a JX. You don't belong here.

Oh wait...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome aboard airlaird! Which JX forum were you on previously?

Post up some pics of your modded rig, would like to see the Hellas particularly...
I was on the JX forum which honestly and very respectfully... was the most lame forum I have ever been on. (and I have been on numerous forums in the last 15 years). Every mod I posted ..including my LED installs met with crickets......
Thankyou for the kind welcome
airlaird

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. would love to see the DIY's you do.
Do you have any DIY's and How-To's that you can post up on this forum at the moment?
Well I just posted my LED bumper install in the discussion section here....like a dummy..I realized after the fact, that the pics wont download...so much for that..
airlaird

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks tenfour..yes I posted the install of the foglights in the "how To" section of this forum
airlaird

1 - 9 of 9 Posts