Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 QX60 Hybrid with 148,000 miles. Has anyone needed to replace their hybrid battery yet? If so, what were the signs it needed replacing and what was the cost? Assuming I should have this done by the dealer. Any thoughts/

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have a 2014 hybrid with 88,000 miles that I bought new. I haven't had any issues with my hybrid battery, it still works just like the day I bought it. Why do you think yours needs to be replaced, what are you experiencing? How long have you owned it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2014 hybrid with 88,000 miles that I bought new. I haven't had any issues with my hybrid battery, it still works just like the day I bought it. Why do you think yours needs to be replaced, what are you experiencing? How long have you owned it?
I bought it new in 2015. I noticed that the battery recharging display is showing only 2 bars most of the time not the typical 3-4 bars when it is recharging. I like to be proactive on my maintenance (especially with such an expensive replacement cost) so was hoping someone had already replaced theirs or had more than 150,000 miles on their QX60 hybrid. I love the car and expect to drive it at least another 50k miles!

·
Registered
440 Posts
According to repairpal.com, the average cost for an Infiniti QX60 hybrid high voltage (lithium ion) battery replacement is between $3,939 and $4,037 (includes parts & labor, but not tax).

If your hybrid system warning light isn't on, you can still drive it. How cold is it where you live, that might have something to do with it? If you're concerned, I'd have the dealer perform a capacitance test of the hybrid battery. I'd try to get as much life out of it as you can, before replacing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts