Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Is there a way to have the temperature regulated to what you want during remote start for a 2019 QX60? After I remote start for about 7 mins and go into the car, it's blowing out cold air and is not on the settings that I left it on when I turned the car off.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi everyone. Is there a way to have the temperature regulated to what you want during remote start for a 2019 QX60? After I remote start for about 7 mins and go into the car, it's blowing out cold air and is not on the settings that I left it on when I turned the car off.
I'm not sure where I read it, somewhere in the manual i suppose, but When remote started, depending on temperature, the vehicle will either turn on the heated steering wheel and defrost function(under a certain temp) or leave the heated wheel off, and turn on the ac ( above a certain temp) This may be linked with the smart key function, so if you havent set that up, you might need to. Also, in winter if you want the heated seats on during remote start, you must leave the knob turned to desired setting before shutting off the vehicle the night before. The vehicle will not turn on the heated seat if it is in the off position. Hope this helps

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hi there - I just opened a similar thread before seeing this one (found below)

we have similar issue - even if it seems pretty cold out (say 30-40 degrees F) - remote start seems to blow only cold air. and the steering wheel does not seem to come on. However I don't know what the temperature threshold is. Maybe it will work if it's much much colder?? Just trying to figure out how this works.

Any luck on your end? Please share!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts