Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife and I share the car. I have my seat position saved in memory button 1 and my wife's are saved in button 2. My question is, how do I match each of our car remotes to our seat settings. For example, after she drives the car and the seats are in her preferred position, I'd like to unlock the car using my remote and have it automatically go to my preferred seating position. (I'd also like my Audio Preset channels be linked that way). I Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's in the manual. I can't recall exactly but I think you hit set then push the number then hit unlock on your remote and it should blink to show it accepted.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Make your settings for seat, mirrors, radio, etc. Hit the memory button, then select 1 or 2. Quickly use the remote you want to pair with your setting (ie. 1) and hit the unlock button twice quickly. That will set your key fob to your preferences.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Make sure when you're doing it, you keep the other key outside the car. If you're linking two at once, make sure you turn off the car, then restart it with just the one that you want programmed inside. Keep in mind that things like map preferences, clock time (DST), etc, are tied to a key.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts