Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My factory QX60’s battery is 6 1/2 years old and appears to be doing just fine. How long did your battery last before it gave up?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Mine dies every 2 years. It burns itself out with acid leaking everywhere. It's not a pretty site.

"This is normal" according to my local Infiniti dealership. On the positive side, I haven't bought a new battery in nearly 10 years since it's covered by the 24 month battery full swap warranty.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine dies every 2 years. It burns itself out with acid leaking everywhere. It's not a pretty site.

"This is normal" according to my local Infiniti dealership. On the positive side, I haven't bought a new battery in nearly 10 years since it's covered by the 24 month battery full swap warranty.
Sounds like your battery is over or under charging. 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
5 Posts
My factory QX60’s battery is 6 1/2 years old and appears to be doing just fine. How long did your battery last before it gave up?
I've got a 2017, QX60 AWD Absolutely Loaded and battery is great. You can get a load test done at determine strength. If you do buy a new battery, I recommend on with the highest cranking power, especially if you live in cold climate.

·
Registered
5 Posts

You are lucky!!! You must have an older vehicle and a "REASONABLE" dealership, most Infinity service departments don't do their prudent jobs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts