Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The homelink buttons do not light up---This is a "luxury" vehicle? fumbling in the dark to open the garage door! not the best place for them anyway! rear view mirror? 2016 new luxury vehicle My 09 enclave had better instrumentation! Very poorly laid out! And No way to program seat position on exit? Doesn't make sense on a supposed luxury vehicle, I don't know about others but mine goes back 2 inches on exit when opening the door, also should be on shut off. My ford edge can do this for $20,000 less!

·
Registered
295 Posts
My guess is they're saving things like this for a future year model update. I bet they have whole list of things they held back on which work well for incremental yearly updates. Just give it at least a few years and you'll see that i'm right. It's how the game is played. Unfortunately it comes at disappointment to us.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those mirrors are not from Nissan. They are generic and used on few other vehicles. Funny, that identical mirror on Linkoln SUV has buttons lighted. May be there is an easy way to add an led inside.

·
Registered
225 Posts
People have been complaining about the homelink buttons for years (I know I have). Other complains, JDR, seem personal preferences. I'm glad the seat doesn't move back when the engine shuts off so my rear passengers don't get legs crushed when my seat moves back. I let them out, then open my door. And it moves back plenty for me (I'm 6'2"). Again, if it went back much more, rear seat passengers would be impacted.

I love the layout. If someone doesn't and yet still bus the car, I can't really feel for them, sorry. This is why there are many different ones to choose from....

·
Registered
475 Posts
People have been complaining about the homelink buttons for years (I know I have). Other complains, JDR, seem personal preferences. I'm glad the seat doesn't move back when the engine shuts off so my rear passengers don't get legs crushed when my seat moves back. I let them out, then open my door. And it moves back plenty for me (I'm 6'2"). Again, if it went back much more, rear seat passengers would be impacted.

I love the layout. If someone doesn't and yet still bus the car, I can't really feel for them, sorry. This is why there are many different ones to choose from....
The driver seat moves back on exit my QX60 Hybrid. I can set it as an option in the DIC menu. Are you sure yours doesn't have the option? I had 2010 Buick Enclave before purchase the QX60. It was nice but I don't miss the 16 miles per gallon (or less) around town either.

·
Registered
44 Posts
don't think he's complaining that it doesn't move back. But more of a determined distance. Everyone have their own comfort zone. I personally would had wanted the seat move back an extra 2 inches. And it's good that it only works when the engine shuts off, then driver door is ajar. I did try moving it back further, hoping the next time I exit, it will remember where my preferred exit position is, but it didn't.

The homelink mirror is generic. I purchased one for my 2015 Prius C3 cause only the C4 had homelink. Easy mod for me. If the non-lit buttons really bugs you, just replace it with one that lit up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts