Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2014 QX60 and love it!

Looking to see what people are doing with theirs. Will try and be active as I get to know mine better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey man welcome aboard!

In terms of mods we're not seeing much yet, few people have upgraded fogs, I'm sure we'll start to see wheel and tire combos once the spring hits.

In terms of activities, what do people do with SUVS? LOL, you know trips north, towing the family toys, trips to mall....

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be adding a tank rack in the back for scuba and taking the SUV around for diving along with the standard trips around town. Also, bike rack for going out to the trails.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll be adding a tank rack in the back for scuba and taking the SUV around for diving along with the standard trips around town. Also, bike rack for going out to the trails.
tank rank, never knew scuba gear needed its own rack. What kind of bike carrier are you looking at, kind of interested in one of those as well...

·
InfinitiQX60.org Supporting Vendors
82 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I am sure it is a beautiful ride and you won't ever regret your purchase. Share some pics with us, when you have a chance. In regard to your question about the mods, well, people add different parts to their rides which will make QX60 even more versatile. You can install a bike rack, roof rack, pet travel products, trailer hitch or just buy a new set of seat covers or floor mats. Everything depends on what you are looking for. Let us know if you have any questions or need help navigating the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts