Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2014 QX60 for about a week. I've noticed several times when I'm stopped on a hill and begin to accelerate, I have some hesitation with moving forward. I've read lots of things on the transmission issues :-(. Has anyone else experienced this type of issue? Also, what issues have others experienced with their transmission? Reading about it makes me very nervous and I want to ensure I'm looking for the correct things so i can get the transmission fixed/replaced while it's still under warranty, if needed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not sure that's the same problem - I haven't encountered the transmission shudder issue but from what I've read, owners described the feeling as though driving through a rumble strip at low speeds >15mph
What your describing sounds more like a feature of QX - HILL START ASSIST SYSTEM. Neat little feature that activates on steep hills after a certain angle....
Best to consult with Infiniti service with your question/concern.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure that's the same problem - I haven't encountered the transmission shudder issue but from what I've read, owners described the feeling as though driving through a rumble strip at low speeds >15mph
What your describing sounds more like a feature of QX - HILL START ASSIST SYSTEM. Neat little feature that activates on steep hills after a certain angle....
Best to consult with Infiniti service with your question/concern.

I agree. I had the shudder issue on my 2014 and it definitely wasn't a "hesitation", it was almost exactly as described above - driving through a rumble strip - very jerky stop/start feeling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts