Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Need some opinions from u guys. I'm a new QX60 owner...less than 3 weeks. I bought a2014 black/wheat base model Certified PreOwned. And an additional 7yr/100k warranty. I love the QX60 but what are your thought about trading it in for a similar yr but with premium package and graphite interior. I didn't know the base didn't have the memory seats, Bluetooth streaming, reverse tilting side mirrors. The wheat color is also hard to keep clean with kids.
u guys think I should try and trade and get one that I found ....or live with it..., or try trading next year? Taking a loss is also a big issue. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Drive it for 3 to 6 months and make sure you really like it. Get the 2015 model and hope the CVT issue is fixed. We also have wheat interior and it is much easier to clean than we thought.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drove to Miami yesterday to see a graphite interior Midnight Garnet and a Black qx60. After seeing it, I wasn't so impressed. ...(no offense graphite owners). but to me my wheat just looked so much cleaner and says luxury. Also the premium package wasn't worth the cost I I'd lose in the 3 weeks I owned it.lol . I live with it for at least a year and maybe start looking again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ctang---with the wheat color interior leather, did you put some type of leather protector or sealer? I was thinking of putting In graphite door sills to replace the wheat color sills to minimize the dirt. The plastic piece that gets all scuffed and dirty by the infiniti door sill and the carpet. Also going to get black weaathertechs instead of wheat. What do you think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts