Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just bought a black 2015 yesterday. Love it since i sat in it on Sat. Upgraded from a 2013 Acura RDX. Needed more space for the bigger fam.
Mine is also a 2015, just got it about 2 weeks ago. LOVE IT so far. And the folks at the Infiniti dealership here in Dayton are super friendly and really go out of their way to be customer focused. I have not regretted this purchase one iota so far. You'll like it here. Lots of knowledgeable folks and tons of other consumer support!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm from MD also, got a CPO 2015 loaded last October, no complaints, nothing but praise for the brand/vehicle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just bought a black 2015 yesterday. Love it since i sat in it on Sat. Upgraded from a 2013 Acura RDX. Needed more space for the bigger fam.
Mine is also a 2015, just got it about 2 weeks ago. LOVE IT so far. And the folks at the Infiniti dealership here in Dayton are super friendly and really go out of their way to be customer
focused. I have not regretted this purchase one iota so far. You'll like it here. Lots of knowledgeable folks and tons of other consumer support!
I'm from West Milton, but joined the Army and ended up at Ft. Bragg here in NC. Family in Huber Heights and Dayton...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard. I also very much like mine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm from West Milton, but joined the Army and ended up at Ft. Bragg here in NC. Family in Huber Heights and Dayton...

Holy Smokes! That's crazy! We're south of Dayton, down in the Centerville/Washington Twp. area. Thank you for your service!!! My brother-in-law decided to serve and went into the Marines. Nothing but respect for our folks in uniform!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts