Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great a site! My wife and I are on our second QX60 and couldn't be happier. We just upgraded from a 2016 to 2019 model. One of the features we liked with the older model was the Mobile Entertainment system, so much so, that we made it a deal breaker when upgrading to the newer model. The system works great when we play DVD's but when I play a video off a USB the audio and the video don't sync up. The kids are starting to get restless. If anyone has any idea on how to get this solved I'd be very appreciative?

Thank you,
From CA

·
Registered
250 Posts
Unfortunately Infiniti sucks at media playback. I spent so much time trying to convert movies and shows for my kids into a format specifically for playback in the car via USB. It was crappy at best. So I've given up and we just use DVDs. Frankly if your biggest thing is the entertainment for the kiddos - I would consider something else. The Durango for example, has large TVs at better viewing angle (behind seat rests, not on head rests) and they play Blu-rays and multimedia a lot better. Disappointing for us who want to stay with Infiniti.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts