Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2014 QX60, actually didn't even pick it up yet, will do that on Saturday. Traded in my Acadia with 90000 miles. Been hauling the grandkids and gamily around for many years, now I guess they can travel in luxury. Looking forward to seeing how this car handles. If I can get the same results from this one as I did my acadia I will be very happy. The car is certified with 35000 miles, so I have two years of coverage plus the power train. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm sure I will be searching the forum in the near future for some tips and info on the QX60.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's a nice car, in my opinion. Interesting to see you come from an Acadia though, that's one of the potentials I considered when I was looking for a third row crossover. There's plenty of good info on here and some of us hang around and can answer if you have questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Acadia Served me well. Would buy another one but was kind of interested in driving something different. The infiniti caught my eye and was reasonably priced for a 2014. So I decided to give it a shot. Picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully it will serve me as well as the Acadia did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts