Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We absolutely love the heated seat feature on vehicles. Unfortunately the 2015 QX60 that we just purchased does not perform as some other vehicles that we owned. On our other vehicles, we could feel the heat very quickly or about 5 minutes max. On our QX60, it takes about 20 minutes to reach about 98 degrees (checked with infrared at dealership) and forget about ever turning it down. How long does it take for your seat heaters to warm to a comfortable temperature? Do you have to turn it down any or do you run it on high at all times? I ask because the dealership says its working normally and they can't do anything for me.

Gotta fix this, happy wife, happy life! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't experienced at all what you are describing. My seats heat up quickly (within 5 min) and I haven't had to turn it up more than half way in order to feel comfortable (legs and lower back areas). But, in the M37 thatI just traded in, the seats never heated anything other than a small area under my left leg and the dealer always said it was working properly. That car had heated and cooled seats though whereas my new Q has only heated seats.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have been using heated seats for nearly 18 years in various vehicle and I totally agree with OP on slow heating in QX60. I can have both front seat on full and can easily feel the warmth on the passenger seat within a minute or two compared to driver seat (haven't used my infrared thermometer yet). I brought this up to the dealer last week and sure enough they found issue with the relay and replaced it under warranty.

I immediately noticed the difference, however, now about a week later it is back to slow warming again. I am thinking about taking it back after testing it with my infrared scanner.

has anyone else been experiencing the same?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Heated seats

Our 2015 QX60 seats heat quickly, and adjust to all three heat temp settings. Steering wheel heat also gets hot within a few minutes, sometimes I think too hot.
Love our QX
I've heard of others having problems with the heated seats. Coworker has a 2016/17 Murano that they have taken back 4 times now, because the driver seat does not heat up.
I just test drove 3 of the Titan XD's and non of the seats ever heated up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts