Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a gently used 2019 Qx60 luxe this past summer. I was soooo excited for the heated seats and steering wheel here in western new york. The steering wheel is awesome, if anything, it gets too hot. the seats though. I feel like take forever to get any heat going, and very inconsistant. anyone else feel likewise, just a poor seat design? or do I have an issue?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I usually have my seat in the low at the back high at the front seat bottom position, when this way I find the heated seat leaves a lot to be desired. When I raise the rear of the seat up it heats faster and hotter, I don’t know why.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2019 and I can only put the heated seat setting to 2 clicks past off, otherwise it's too hot. My wife says the passengers seat is also quite hot and fast to heat up. I think you might want to have yours checked out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 2016 and have found that they get sufficiently warm as well and usually need to turn them down after a while. Definitely makes sense to have them checked out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a gently used 2019 Qx60 luxe this past summer. I was soooo excited for the heated seats and steering wheel here in western new york. The steering wheel is awesome, if anything, it gets too hot. the seats though. I feel like take forever to get any heat going, and very inconsistant. anyone else feel likewise, just a poor seat design? or do I have an issue?
I

·
Registered
2020 QX60 AWD Signature Edition
26 Posts
My wife would probably say she likes the seats on the 2 or 3 setting. I think they're too hot after 5 minutes on anything above the lowest setting. And the steering wheel heater gets crazy hot after a few minutes, but it was nice during our recent arctic blast here in Texas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts