Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got 2014 qx60. I can get the DVD to play on rear and front screens and get sound over the speakers. But when I turn on headsets(wireless) I do not get sound. Sound from movie still over speakers. I have headset turned to correct side(L,R), new batteries, I hear a static noise as when you have speaker on but no music on.

·
Registered
422 Posts
just got 2014 qx60. I can get the DVD to play on rear and front screens and get sound over the speakers. But when I turn on headsets(wireless) I do not get sound. Sound from movie still over speakers. I have headset turned to correct side(L,R), new batteries, I hear a static noise as when you have speaker on but no music on.
Are you in the back seat? They don't work in the front seat, you will get static.

·
Registered
602 Posts
As Rooster said, the headphones are IR based, not radio. So you physically have to sit behind the front row for the headphones to work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bring back an old post here. I am having the same issue in my JX35. Brand new IR headphones/batteries just hear static. No audio through the headphone jacks either. Anyone else experience this or resolve the issue? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts