Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just bought a certified pre-owned 2015 qx60 from local dealer in IL. They did not give both dvd remote and wireless headphones. And since we bought it so late at night we didnt realise they are missing. When asked about headphones & remote control Sales guy said they didnt get them with the pre-owned vehicle. Did anyone buy these 2 after market? any recommendations? Any help is much appreciated.'

We got it with Deluxe touring & Theater package. I guess those two pretty much cover most optional package features.

Thanks
Vamsee

·
Registered
663 Posts
That's too bad about the missing remote/headphones. Seems like the dealership should give you a few $$ back for not divulging this earlier or up front. Kinda sneaky, more like a typical used car salesman tactic rather than a premium dealership response.

These headphones will work:
Link1
Link2

I'm not sure about the Remote Control. I'm sure you can use a universal remote, but you'll need to find an original to program. Otherwise, here are a few OEM's from ebay.
Linky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @yeller. I am still bugging the sales guy who sold me car. Dont know if it will result in anything. I will check out those links. Do I need to buy headset with 2 channel? I dont mind spending few extra bucks to get quality headphones to match Bose system inside.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This seems to be a common misstep. I don't have remote, but my iphone ear buds worked.

Would love some ideas about the remote. Hope I don't have to buy one from Amazon. Seems expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts