Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking off and stopping, my 2022 QX60 is shifting hard through the first couple of gears. This happens about 70% of the time. The dealer verified the issue and said the they've had other reports from owners and they're waiting for a software update from Infiniti to fix the problem but they don't know when they'll get the update. Does anyone know of a website that post the availability of these type of Infiniti tech updates? I'd rather monitor a website than keep calling the service department to find out when the update is ready. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Subject: SB Low Speed Transmission Upshift Improvement
Summary of ITB22026:
IF YOU CONFIRM
The customer notices a 1st to 2nd gear upshift while driving at slow speeds and when the transmission’s fluid temperature is warming up,
AND
There are no TCM related DTCs present.

ACTION
Perform the steps in the SERVICE PROCEDURE to:
1. Confirm the current TCM part number.
2. Reprogram the TCM, if applicable.

Alternate keyword search: ITB22-026, ITB22026

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. The dealership said: “This is a bulletin, but only applies to a range of TCM parts #'s. Your TCM does not fall under the update and will not except the bulletin. This is what may become available for you TCM in the future.”

The service rep told me “hopefully” they’ll have a software update to correct the issue, but no date. Disappointing response.

I’ll keep watching for future TSB’s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having same, or very similar problem with my new 2023 QX60. Accelerometer shows slight, but distinct, hitch what seems to be shifting from first to second and then second to third. Most prominent when car is first started. Haven't yet been to dealer about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I think I'm having the same issue but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what "hard shifting" means. From a stop, acceleration feels jerky to me. Happens intermittently. Is that what you're experiencing too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts