Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We just added a QX60 hybrid to our garage. She's dark grey with black interior and although we don't have many miles on the clock yet she's been getting 20 mpg in town and almost 25 on longer ventures. It's nice to see some familiar names here (Hi Sinecure). We wish all of you well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
welcome to the forum!
Any pictures of your new QX60?
What other vehicles were you looking at before settling for the QX60?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi QxSixty. We (rarely) needed to seat six people and we need an easily configurable interior space for occasional mixed hauling. That precluded the Lexus RX. The Audi 7-seat SUV needed an update (IMO), and my wife liked the QX60 better than the Toyota Highlander, although the Highlander is bullet-proof; we have 212,000 miles on our Highlander and she still has a smooth idle. Then there was the matter of the hybrid drive, not to save money, but to keep the air a little cleaner for our kids. Winner: QX60 hybrid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi QxSixty. We (rarely) needed to seat six people and we need an easily configurable interior space for occasional mixed hauling. That precluded the Lexus RX. The Audi 7-seat SUV needed an update (IMO), and my wife liked the QX60 better than the Toyota Highlander, although the Highlander is bullet-proof; we have 212,000 miles on our Highlander and she still has a smooth idle. Then there was the matter of the hybrid drive, not to save money, but to keep the air a little cleaner for our kids. Winner: QX60 hybrid.
Edit: the Acura SUV seats killed my back. I still can't figure that out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I know a lot of people complain about acura seats not being comfortable enough. i wonder what it's like to sit in the RLX, it's their flagship vehicle, it should be comfortable

·
Registered
148 Posts
welcome aboard Matt, post some pics of the new girl when you get a chance :D If you could i would love to see some pics of whatever hybrid systems you can get at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts