Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 CERTIFIED QX60 BASE. It doesn't seem to be advertised to have any bluetooth which is bizarre, unless it is standard in all high end cars. Here are the deals I have been offered:

Miles: 20,000
Price: $34,000
My Offer: $30,600
Dealer's Offer: $33,000
Differential: 2,400

Title, Fees, Transfer and other closing costs will be close to $2,300. Do you think I can get a deal done on-site by offering $32,500 all-in? If not, walk away?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. What packages are included?

Dont know if you use 3rd row but you might want to see if it has a/c vents -

Packages:
Drivers Assist
Technology - Navigation
Theater - TVs
Premium
Premium Plus
Parking Sensors
Full Roof Rack
My 2015 had all of that for 32k with only 27k miles.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm going to guess the 2018 at $33k will be the base version with no packages. I would stay away and would prefer a fully loaded 2014 or 2015 over a bare bones 2018.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

Reactions: gmuney1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the base deal but I don't really care much about the DVD, Theater or other components. $32.5 doesn't seem to be a bad deal. I am 28 and when time is right, I can always upgrade. I'm glad I can afford this car at this age.
Thoughts? Close it or walk away?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well, you asked for opinions. I don't think its an good deal because I don't think a base QX60 is desirable at any price point. I don't know if that is the case with the 2018s, but 2014 models the base model DID NOT include bluetooth streaming. Meaning you could make and receive phone calls, but could not play audio through bluetooth, so no Spotify, iTunes, YouTube - nothing. That made the base 2014 a no go for me. So at very minimum I would recommend whatever package adds that as an option. I started with a Premium, Premius Plus, Driver Assist car. Then had the opportunity to jump into one with lower miles, flawless history and fully loaded, so I did. I enjoy the added benefits. I paid about $33K for a fully loaded, low mile, certified pre owned 2014 AWD in December 2017. I would expect that's the price now for a fully loaded 2015. Or a bare bones 2018.

Reactions: gmuney1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It does come with bluetooth, phone pairing and audio streaming capability though! all this according to the window sticker. I attached it for your review! Let me know if this helps on the price I will offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Get in the car, connect your phone, and test it.

Looking over the list, I would miss the 360 degree cameras and the 15 speaker Bose sound system, for sure. Navigation is useless.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would miss blind spot monitoring on the base car. Features wise you’re much better off with a new Honda Pilot EX-L or an older fully loaded QX60. Just depends what you value. The refresh (2016 and later) looks much better to me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Lowest True Car Price for a 2018 QX60 with ~20K within a 100 miles of Fort Worth was $29,450, so that price is not that great. In addition, the quality of the sound system in the base model is poor, you need to test drive it before you buy to make sure you'd be happy.

If you decide you want it, make them beat the price of the vehicle in the link...you may also want to contact the dealer in the link.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought a 2015 fully loaded with 26k miles for less than that in Maryland. I would highly recommend test driving a older model with at least the Premium and Premium Plus packages...if possible an overnighter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts