Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I posted yesterday from my phone (in the wrong forum), not sure if my message went through, but if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I am trying to find the fog light fuse (2015 QX60). Tried to replace a fog with an H11 Led bulb, but when I turned the lights on nothing happened. So I put the original bulb back in and now they aren't turning on at all. I suspect I may have blown a fuse but I cannot find the fog light fuse. I checked on the interior compartment and didn't see it listed. Unless I am missing something, I went under the hood and I only came across one fuse section (facing the engine, its in the upper left - a small thin box that had only 2 fuses in it), I don't think that was it. Is there another fuse box location in this car, or is the fog fuse just not labeled. Please help if you know where it is located. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
30 Posts
under the hood on the drivers side. look for a square black box. (not the rectangular one).
undo 4 tabs, pull the unit up and flip it over enough to see some fuses there. 15A fuse blue color. they don't label it so you have to test each one. the fog light fuse is locate about in the middle of the unit. basically this fuse box is up side down. i just fix mine today. i did exactly the same as you did.
good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts