Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,
I have a 2014 QX60 and my fuel economy is quite poor. I do mostly city driving and I am hard pressed to get over 500KM a tank. Nothing about my driving has changed other than this vehicle. I previously owned an RX350 which has the same tank size and got well over 600KM a fill up.
I have been watching the fuel economy screen to see when I am using up the most fuel. One thing I keep noticing is that when I am at a stop light, the fuel usage is maxed out. One would expect it to go the other way, closer to zero, would it not?
Can anyone advise?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Morning,
I have a 2014 QX60 and my fuel economy is quite poor. I do mostly city driving and I am hard pressed to get over 500KM a tank. Nothing about my driving has changed other than this vehicle. I previously owned an RX350 which has the same tank size and got well over 600KM a fill up.
I have been watching the fuel economy screen to see when I am using up the most fuel. One thing I keep noticing is that when I am at a stop light, the fuel usage is maxed out. One would expect it to go the other way, closer to zero, would it not?
Can anyone advise?
the qx60 is a little heavier than the Lexus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the qx60 is a little heavier than the Lexus.
Thank you, and while I do understand that. The QX stats actually give it better fuel economy than the RX...
I am consistently getting 450KM a tank, and was able to get closer to 650KM most times with the other and they have the same size tank, and I am doing the same driving.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No my lease was up on the Murano. Wanted to try something new. The Murano was really nice..
I see. So you weren't bothered by the fuel economy? Or your gauge did the same thing mine is doing? Sorry, just trying to ensure I understand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts