Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this seem right? The dealer says so because of the weight of the QX and that the AWD might add to the wear. There are no alignment issues, just normal wear. I’m used to getting over 30,000 on my other verhicles.:|

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does this seem right? The dealer says so because of the weight of the QX and that the AWD might add to the wear. There are no alignment issues, just normal wear. I’m used to getting over 30,000 on my other verhicles.:|
Did you rotate them w/every oil change? If you did, and the car was in alignment, you should be able to get at 40-45K out of the OEM tires. If you didn't rotate them, then 20K on the front tires sounds right.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That doesn't sound right. Mine has AWD and I got around 60k per set of tires (I also drive like an old lady). Sounds like the tires are either defective or you drive your vehicle hard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That doesn't sound right. Mine has AWD and I got around 60k per set of tires (I also drive like an old lady). Sounds like the tires are either defective or you drive your vehicle hard.

I just replaced the original Bridgestones at 31k and they were pretty well worn. They are the 255/35/20s.

Fast tread wear seems pretty common with these tires from reviews I have read. Needless to say I would not and did not use this tire again.

I replaced them with the BF Goodrich tires available in this size. Very good reviews and great price.

Only have put on a few hundred miles but I’ll check in as to wear and comfort etc. so far they seem great but all new tires are at first. This is a 60k treadwear rated tire so let’s see how it goes compared to the oem bridgestones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
The original tires on my Infiniti QX60 only lasted 19,000 miles. My car failed inspection and I had to have them changed.

The dealer offered me a discount on new tires but it was still less expensive to go to NTB

The original car battery barely lasted 3 years

·
Registered
571 Posts
The original car battery barely lasted 3 years
Don't get me started on my battery, it leaks all over the pace then fails every two years. Fortunately it's replaced under battery-warranty but the dealership can't find anything wrong. I haven't paid for a new battery in seven years (keep failing under warranty). It will eventually come back to bite me.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
Im approaching 50K miles on our 2016 QX60 and the tires need replacement. We replaced our tires on the JX35 at 56K miles. I've noticed both vehicles needed a front end alignment. I'm considering the Michelin LTX for replacement. I put Faulkin tires on the JX and they were excellent and inexpensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts