Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced any front end suspension rattling when going over potholes or speed bumps? I recently purchased a 2013 jx35 with 34k miles. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
This is the first time I've seen any postings dealing with this issue. Have you checked with your dealership? I'm wondering if an alignment shop might be able to determine if there is a bad part. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the first time I've seen any postings dealing with this issue. Have you checked with your dealership? I'm wondering if an alignment shop might be able to determine if there is a bad part. Keep us posted.
Thanks BobOB I actually have an appointment next week with the dealership. The rattle is very slight but never experienced it in my other vehicles.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
This is the first time I'm hearing about this on JX/QX60's. In general, I've found Infiniti suspensions hold up better than the experience I used to have at Acura. On my old MDX, it needed suspension bushings every 60-80K miles or 3-4 years.

Yours sounds like low miles, but maybe worth having checked out by dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got my JX back from the dealership and they replaced the front stab bar bushings. Surprised that they would need replacement after 35k miles but glad it's covered under the warranty.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I don't know where you're located, but I've become convinced that nasty winter roads was part of my problem with the Acura ones. Lots of sand in there and banging away must do a number on those hard rubber bushings.

Glad you got it sorted out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, good point. I live in NJ and we do get some harsh winters. Actually just got snow, sleet and rain this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts