Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 60+

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hoping we could put together a massive thread to see where our community is stemming from. There's a little poll at the top so we can get a general idea of age as well, don't worry guys, nothing too specific ;)

I'm out here in snowy Ontario at the moment. Not the most pleasant, but it's been worse so I can't complain lol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I suspect we will fit into two demographics: Affluent thirty somethings with a couple of kids and empty nest baby boomers that have some grandchildren and who want some luxury and the illusion that they will be using the AWD to take retirement adventure road trips.:laugh:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I didn't know that the forum had poll option (still need to figure out how to start one). I would like to start a couple to get general idea of the forum member, such as popular exterior and interior colors etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn't know that the forum had poll option (still need to figure out how to start one). I would like to start a couple to get general idea of the forum member, such as popular exterior and interior colors etc.
I recently found out myself. When you finish typing in the message section, scroll down and it says "post a poll" tick off the box and type in how many options you want. Then when you click post thread, it'll take you to fill out the poll options.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I recently found out myself. When you finish typing in the message section, scroll down and it says "post a poll" tick off the box and type in how many options you want. Then when you click post thread, it'll take you to fill out the poll options.
Thanks, I mostly reply or start new thread using my phone and it doesn't show many options, I was wondering if Polls were limited to premier members, hence I do not see it, but obviously the tiny mobile browser was causing it... I finally used the computer yesterday and saw it:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts