Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked in the manual for my answers and didn't see anything, which probably tells me what I need to know. But I'll ask here any way.

We bought a used '17 model in November. It has everything on it except AWD. Is there a setting on the 17's where the folding mirrors automatically fold when the ignition is off? And on the nav screen, will it always default to displaying the map each time the car is shut off? My wife would prefer it show the radio settings since she doesn't need to map to get from place to place. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I looked in the manual for my answers and didn't see anything, which probably tells me what I need to know. But I'll ask here any way.

We bought a used '17 model in November. It has everything on it except AWD. Is there a setting on the 17's where the folding mirrors automatically fold when the ignition is off? And on the nav screen, will it always default to displaying the map each time the car is shut off? My wife would prefer it show the radio settings since she doesn't need to map to get from place to place. Thanks.
I wanted the same 2 things! Sadly no and no are the answer! I think on newer model years you can set a default screen view.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wanted the same 2 things! Sadly no and no are the answer! I think on newer model years you can set a default screen view.
I agree, especially about the default screen. That was my biggest annoyance moving from my '14 model to the '17 QX - on the '14, the screen would default to whatever was displayed the last time you were in the vehicle. But with the '17 model, it always defaults to the map.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts