·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since no one responded... I took a chance and ordered some nice LED bulbs from Ebay. The difference was well worth the installation. The fog lights are much brighter and a crisp white colour. Very happy.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
Were they relatively easy to install and did you have to modify them to fit, or were they just plug and play?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree. My wife drives a 2012 Acura MDX...every single front end light is vastly superior to what I have on my 2014 QX60.

As for the installation of my new LED fog lights...they were simple plug and play...no ballasts or anything like that. I was able to switch them via the wheel well (by removing 6 hex screws)....sadly I have the scraped knuckles to prove it :))

Regards

·
Registered
313 Posts
No, I did my fog lamps without removing the wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you changed any other bulbs to LED, that's what I want to do with my lame interior lights, and every other one possible, specially the reverse bulb so I can see better backing up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since no one responded... I took a chance and ordered some nice LED bulbs from Ebay. The difference was well worth the installation. The fog lights are much brighter and a crisp white colour. Very happy.

Any pictures what they look like, especially compared to stock ones?

Also, did you change your headlamps to match (6000k)?

·
Registered
59 Posts
There's a plastic fairing underneath held on with push pin fasteners. Remove them, remove the panel, and then remove the little wing panels on the sides the say way It's easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts