Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all I just got a new qx60 and I'm looking to figure out where the fog light fuse location is. I tried to install a new h11 LED fog light bulb but now nothing turned on and the old fog bulbs that were in the car don't work either. I can't figure out which fuse is for the fog light bulbs can anyone help thank you

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi all I just got a new qx60 and I'm looking to figure out where the fog light fuse location is. I tried to install a new h11 LED fog light bulb but now nothing turned on and the old fog bulbs that were in the car don't work either. I can't figure out which fuse is for the fog light bulbs can anyone help thank you[/QUOTE

under the hood on the drivers side. look for a square black box. (not the rectangular one).
undo 4 tabs, pull the unit up and flip it over enough to see some fuses there. 15A fuse blue color. they don't label it so you have to test each one. the fog light fuse is locate about in the middle of the unit. basically this fuse box is up side down. i just fix mine today. i did exactly the same as you did.
good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts